Assertive North Kingstown Personal Injury Attorneys
Helping you recover from negligent individuals and corporations
Kerry I. Rafanelli, Attorney at Law has represented injured plaintiffs for 30 years. Our team shows you the compassion and respect you deserve from your legal counsel while assertively advocating for your rights. Read our personal injury FAQs and then contact us to schedule your free consultation to learn more about how we can help you recover for:
- Auto accidents — We maximize your recovery for injuries you suffered in a car, motorcycle, commercial truck, pedestrian, boating or bus accident.
- Medical malpractice — We hold the negligent hospital, clinic, doctors, nurses, technicians and specialists accountable for causing you harm when you sought quality medical treatment.
- Workplace accidents — Our team assists you in recovery of workers compensation benefits and additional damages if a third party contributed to your injuries.
- Unsafe products — Our law firm pursues damages from the designers, manufacturers and venders who created, produced, marketed or sold you the defective product that caused your injuries.
- Wrongful death — We help your family recover from the negligent individuals or corporations that caused your loved one’s fatal injuries.
Maximizing your settlement or verdict
Our injury lawyers in Warwick take decisive steps to achieve the best results in your case in the most expeditious manner possible. We can likely settle your case through strategic negotiations that maximize your damage award. However, we are prepared to litigate when trial is a better option for you. Before accepting or declining a settlement, we educate you about your rights and discuss potential outcomes to empower you to make advantageous decisions about your case.
Damages in a personal injury lawsuit
We pursue the best possible results in your personal injury case. Your damage award may include compensation for:
Contingency fee arrangement
Kerry I. Rafanelli, Attorney at Law handles your personal injury case on a contingency fee basis—meaning we do not bill you for attorneys’ fees until we recover compensation. In the unlikely event that we recover nothing for your case, you do not owe us for lawyers’ fees. We explain our contingency fee arrangement and our billing practices during your free, no-obligation consultation.
Consult a dedicated personal injury lawyer who practices in Cranston, East Greenwich and Coventry
Consult an experienced East Greenwich attorney for answers about your personal injury case. Call Kerry I. Rafanelli, Attorney at Law or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.