Primary Practice Areas for Kerry Rafanelli, Attorney At Law
Helping Rhode Island clients with their legal needs for 30 years
Kerry I. Rafanelli, Attorney at Law has 30 years' experience resolving challenging legal issues in Rhode Island and Massachusetts cases. Our firm assertively pursues the best possible results in cases involving:
- Divorce law -- Our law firm advises you on all aspects of your divorce -- including the division of marital assets, spousal support, child custody, child support and visitation. We are often able to reach equitable settlements through negotiation, but stand ready to aggressively litigate if it is in your best interest to do so. In addition, we are proud to serve as guardian ad litem in cases in which the court appoints us to represent children in contentious divorces and family law disputes.
We offer mediation services to parties who are desirous of resolving their divorce settlement in a manner which avoids costly litigation.
- Family law -- Our law firm guides you through the challenging issues facing your family. We assist parents in adoption, paternity, guardianship and petitions for relocation cases. Also, we skillfully lead couples through contract negotiations involving prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Personal injury -- You deserve compensation for the injuries you suffered because of the negligence of another person or corporation. Our team pursues recovery of the highest possible damages for auto accidents, medical malpractice, workplace accidents and unsafe products. We also compassionately guide families who have lost a loved one in recovering on their wrongful death claims.
- Estate planning -- Such important matters as your end-of-life medical treatments and the distribution of your property and care of your children after your death requires strategic planning. Our law firm tailors estate planning instruments -- including wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney and advance care directives -- to develop an effective estate plan. We also help families resolve probate disputes through litigation or mediation.
- Criminal law -- We defend your rights in the criminal justice system -- including in cases involving DWI, reckless driving, traffic violations and domestic disorderly conduct and assault. Our law firm also helps victims of domestic abuse who are seeking legal protection. If your child is accused of a crime or detained by police, we help you maneuver through all aspects of the juvenile courts to obtain immediate relief for your child.
Learn more about our East Greenwich law firm
Consult an experienced East Greenwich attorney who can resolve your challenging legal issues. Call Kerry I. Rafanelli, Attorney at Law or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.